An Experienced El Paso Divorce and Criminal Defense Legal Team Safeguards Your Rights
Representing individuals and families with a total of more than 75 years of legal experience.
If you have been charged with a crime or are dealing with a sensitive family law issue, you need the help of a legal team that has the knowledge and experience to get you results on your case. At Ortega, McGlashan, Hicks & Perez, PLLC, we provide sophisticated legal representation in criminal defense, divorce and personal injury cases for clients throughout El Paso, Hudspeth and Culberson Counties, as well as the other surrounding counties in Texas and New Mexico. With our extensive familiarity with the law and our helpful support staff, our firm works tirelessly to give you the quality legal representation your case deserves.
Bringing a wealth of knowledge to your case
When you come to Ortega, McGlashan, Hicks & Perez, PLLC for effective criminal defense or assistance with a divorce, you will receive the benefit of our:
- Extensive experience – Our attorneys have years of legal experience in Texas and New Mexico. Our attorneys know how the state legal systems work in both Texas and New Mexico and how the federal legal system works throughout the Southwest, which gives our firm an advantage when it comes to getting you results on your case. One of our attorneys is a former State District Court Judge, and brings that familiarity with the inner workings of the judicial system to the knowledge base of our firm.
- Familiarity with both sides of the law– Our attorneys give our firm a unique perspective in the areas of family law and criminal defense. We are familiar with the strategies that other lawyers will use against you in criminal cases, which helps us craft a defense strategy designed to get you results. One of our attorneys enhances our knowledge base with his experiences and insights of over a decade of service as a state prosecutor. Several of our attorneys are qualified mediators and bring their experience with understanding both sides of the law to help us in anticipating the best defense and offense available in your case.
- Sophisticated support staff – Our firm is helped out by a support staff of legal professionals, including secretaries, certified paralegals and investigators who assist with your case. All of your courtroom hearings will be handled by our attorneys directly, but our dedicated support team will work diligently in the background to protect your legal rights and to help prepare you and your case for maximum effect in court.
Defending your rights in criminal and family court
At Ortega, McGlashan, Hicks & Perez, PLLC, we offer our clients high-quality legal representation with a range of legal issues including family law, divorce and criminal cases. Having a skilled divorce or criminal defense lawyer on your side can make or break your case. Our firm is fully equipped to handle your legal issues regarding:
- Family law – Our firm is equipped and experienced in handling a range of family law issues for you, including child custody, child support and spousal support cases.
- Divorce – When filing for a divorce, our firm helps you establish an agreement with your spouse that is designed with your best interests in mind. A skilled divorce attorney is important to get you the resolution you need on your case.
- Criminal Defense – We provide our clients with sophisticated criminal defense services that protect your rights in court and uphold the standards of the Texas legal system. Hiring a knowledgeable criminal attorney is the first step towards a positive outcome.
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) – If you have been charged with a DWI in Texas, we work to get your charges either reduced or thrown out in court.
- Felony crimes – Being charged with a felony crime, including violent crimes and drug charges, is a serious matter. Our attorneys have the experience you need to get the proper defense you deserve.
- Federal Charges – Our attorneys are well known and well experienced in the federal courtroom. One of our attorneys has received the “CJA Panel Attorney of the Year” for two years in a row. Another of our attorneys is a former Special Assistant United States Attorney. That experience and recognition is used to fight for you.
- Personal injury – Our firm fights for compensation for the victims of personal injury throughout Texas and New Mexico. Before you talk to anyone else, you should talk to us.
Contact an accomplished El Paso criminal defense and divorce attorney today!
If you are in need of effective family law representation or criminal defense, call Ortega, McGlashan, Hicks & Perez, PLLC in El Paso today at 915-201-0590 or contact us online to schedule a free staff consultation. Our office is located right across the street from the federal courthouse in El Paso, on the corner of Myrtle and Ochoa.