Experienced El Paso Personal Injury Legal Team Safeguards Your Rights
Putting more than 75 years of experience to work for you
If you have been seriously injured in an accident, you need help from a legal team that has the knowledge and experience to get positive results in your case. Whether you’ve experienced a slip and fall, an auto accident, or a commercial truck accident, you must prove by the weight of the evidence that someone was at fault so you can get the compensation you deserve. In most cases, insurance companies litigate aggressively to greatly reduce the amount they must pay, so you need an established law firm with the skill, knowledge, and resources to overcome that resistance. Ortega, McGlashan, Hicks & Perez, PLLC provides determined legal representation. We have a proven track record in personal injury cases throughout El Paso, Hudspeth and Culberson counties as well as the other surrounding counties in Texas and New Mexico.
El Paso law firm brings a wealth of knowledge to your personal injury case
When you come to Ortega, McGlashan, Hicks & Perez for effective personal injury representation, you receive the benefit of our:
- Extensive experience — Our attorneys have years of legal experience in Texas and New Mexico. We know how the state legal systems work in both Texas and New Mexico and how the federal legal system works throughout the Southwest, which gives our firm an advantage when it comes to getting you positive results. One of our attorneys is a former State District Court Judge and brings that familiarity with the inner workings of the judicial system to the knowledge base of our firm.
- Familiarity with both sides of the law — Our attorneys’ diverse backgrounds give our firm a unique perspective on personal injury cases. We are familiar with the strategies defense lawyers use, which helps us craft a litigation strategy designed to get you results. One of our attorneys enhances our knowledge base with his experiences and insights of over a decade of service as a state prosecutor. Several of our attorneys are qualified mediators and bring their understanding of both sides of the law to help us in anticipating the best defense and offense available in your case.
- Sophisticated support staff — Our firm is supported by a staff of consummate professionals made up of administrative assistants, certified paralegals and investigators who assist with your case. Our attorneys handle all of your courtroom hearings directly, but our dedicated support team works diligently in the background to protect your legal rights and to help prepare you and your case for maximum effect in court.
An auto accident or a slip and fall can inflict devastating injuries that radically change your life. Getting full and fair compensation for your losses is not an easy task. However, drawing on deep knowledge of the law and supported by a highly professional staff, our firm works tirelessly to provide the quality legal representation your case deserves.
Defending your rights in criminal court
Ortega, McGlashan, Hicks & Perez provides our clients with sophisticated criminal defense services that protect your rights in court and uphold the standards of the Texas legal system. We regularly defend clients charged with a variety of offenses, including:
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI) — If you have been charged with a DWI in Texas, we work to get your charges either reduced or thrown out in court.
- Felony crimes — Being charged with a felony crime, including violent crimes and drug charges, is a serious matter. Our attorneys have the experience you need to get the proper defense you deserve.
- Federal charges — Our attorneys are well known and highly experienced in the federal courtroom. One of our attorneys has received the “CJA Panel Attorney of the Year” for two years in a row. Another of our attorneys is a former Special Assistant United States Attorney. We draw upon that experience and recognition to fight for you.
Hiring a knowledgeable criminal attorney is the first step toward a positive outcome, so be sure to choose your legal representation wisely.
Contact an accomplished El Paso personal injury and criminal defense attorney today!
If you need effective personal injury or criminal defense representation, call Ortega, McGlashan, Hicks & Perez, PLLC in El Paso today at 915-201-0590 or contact us online to schedule a free staff consultation. Our office is located right across the street from the federal courthouse in El Paso, on the corner of Myrtle and Ochoa.
Let the Power of Four fight for you