Gabriel S. PerezPartner
- Email Us
Mr. Perez has extensive litigation experience ranging from real estate, construction, contractual breaches, fiduciary obligations and family law related cases. Additionally, Mr. Perez has handled felony jury trials in both Texas and New Mexico.
Mr. Perez has spoken at several conferences on topics including how family law intersects with the Department of Family and Protective Services as well as enforcing court orders at the Texas Association of Domestic Relations Offices annual meeting.
Currently, Mr. Perez is an adjunct faculty member at the El Paso Community College focusing on criminal law classes and statistical methods in business.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense (State and Federal)
- Construction Defense
- Real Property
- Business Entities
- State of Texas, 2009
- State of New Mexico 2009
- Western District of Texas, 2014
- Federal District of New Mexico, 2015
- B.B.A. in Marketing and Management, University of Texas at El Paso, 1997, Cum Laude.
- M.B.A., University of Texas at El Paso, 1999, Cum Laude
- J.D., Texas Tech School of Law, 2008.
- War of the Worlds, Texas Associations of Domestic Relations Offices, annual meeting, 2012.