An Aggressive El Paso Criminal Defense Attorney Protects Your Rights in Court
Offering comprehensive defense against felony and misdemeanor charges
When you are charged with a crime in the state of Texas, it’s important to seek the representation of a criminal defense lawyer who has extensive courtroom experience. At Ortega, McGlashan, Hicks & Perez, PLLC, we provide clients throughout El Paso County with sophisticated criminal defense against crimes including assaults, driving while intoxicated (DWI) charges and drug charges. Our attorneys know how the lawyers on the other side of the legal system think. This experience is invaluable as we work on your defense strategy.
Handling a range of criminal law cases
Ortega, McGlashan, Hicks & Perez, PLLC is ready to defend your constitutional rights against criminal charges throughout El Paso County, including:
- Felony crimes — A felony crime is the most serious offense you can be charged with and can include acts such as assault, arson and murder. The penalties can range from crippling fines to lengthy prison sentences, including life in prison. Our firm stands by your side from the beginning of your case to the end to make sure your rights are protected in court.
- DWI — Being charged with a DWI can have a devastating impact on an individual’s personal and professional life, especially with the threat of heavy fines and lengthy license suspensions looming. In some cases, a DWI can be considered a felony if a person caused bodily harm or death while behind the wheel. Our firm defends the rights of clients against DWI charges, no matter what the circumstances. We work to get the charges reduced or thrown out altogether, depending on the evidence against you.
- Traffic violations — If you have been charged with a traffic violation, you may not feel the need to hire an attorney. However, traffic violation charges can carry heavy fines and license suspension; our firm helps get your charges reduced or dismissed.
- Drug crimes — Depending on the severity of your case, a drug crime charge can be considered a felony or misdemeanor in the eyes of the court. No matter how serious the charges against you, our firm advocates for your rights in court to help you toward a positive resolution.
- Theft — If you have been charged with any type of theft crime, including shoplifting, robbery or burglary, our firm is equipped to defend you in court.
- Sex crimes — Our office handles a range of sex crime cases for clients, such as assault, rape and indecent exposure.
Get the effective criminal defense you need today
If you have been charged with a crime in El Paso County, Texas, call Ortega, McGlashan, Hicks & Perez, PLLC today at 915-201-0590 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation on your case. We also make night and weekend appointments, if necessary.