Much like every case is different, so is every attorney. At Ortega, McGlashan, Hicks & Perez, PLLC our team is comprised of attorneys and support staff who each bring their own strengths and talents to our practice. When we work on a case, we take care to draw upon these strengths so we can deliver the results we’re known for. For nearly two decades, we have fought for the injured, accused, and wronged across Texas and New Mexico. We want to hear your story so we can begin fighting for you.
If you have been seriously injured in an accident, have been accused of committing a crime, or have been served divorce papers, you are in a precarious situation. The decisions you make now will directly influence your life in many ways. Our El Paso personal injury attorneys are here to guide and protect you. Putting your best interests at the forefront of our efforts and concerns, we can help you rebuild your life and restore the future you’ve always envisioned.
What can you expect when you work with Ortega, McGlashan, Hicks & Perez, PLLC? While we can address this question in more detail during a free consultation, we can offer information on a few of the qualities that might be important to you in your search for quality legal representation:
- Our four principal attorneys have over 80 years of collective legal experience
- Our managing partner, attorney Bill D. Hicks, is a former judge and prosecutor
- We offer free case evaluations to help potential clients learn how we can address their needs
- We provide our services in English and Spanish
- We are responsive and will take care to return your call or email within 24 hours
- We are heavily involved in the communities in which we practice
- Our firm has received numerous accolades and awards through the years
- Genevie "GiGi"