William B. McGlashan
William McGlashan is well known in the El Paso County Courthouse as a very accomplished advocate for his clients’. He has been in practice as a criminal defense lawyer and family law attorney since 2000 and has represented thousands of clients in both areas of law. He is well known for his sharp trial skills and willingness to go to trial on even the most difficult of cases in order to fight for his client’s rights. Mr. McGlashan knows the rules of procedure and how discovery works and brings that knowledge and his extensive experience to use in formulating strategies of success in representing his clients.
Mr. McGlashan’s history of accomplishments and honors carry over to the professionalism that he demonstrates in fighting for the best possible outcome in every situation for his clients. Mr. McGlashan is also an accomplished college level instructor, having instructed thousands of students in over a decade of service at El Paso Community College.
If you are looking for a results-oriented advocate for your case, Mr. McGlashan is your attorney.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Qualified Mediator
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D., magna cum laude – 2000)
University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, Texas (B.A. – 1996)
- Honors: President of the Inner Fraternity Council 1994-1995
- Honors: Who’s who American Colleges and Universities 1996
- Honors: Men and Women of the Mines 1996
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Minor: Political Science
- Adjunct Professor of Criminal Justice at El Paso Community College (2002-2014)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- El Paso Family Bar Association, Member
- Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- El Paso Community College, Professor
- Texas State Bar Association, Member
- New Mexico State Bar Association, Member
- Texas (2000)
- New Mexico (2001)
- U.S. District Court District of New Mexico (2001)